CONSULTING: WHOLE-SYSTEM TRANSFORMATION...
CATALYZE CULTURE CHANGE
There are three different approaches to achieving collective intelligence in organizations:
- the Triangle, based on hierarchy and positional authority where a leader is ultimately in charge;
- the Box, where people have a prescribed area of responsibility and a set of agreements is ultimately in charge; and
- the Circle, where a creative conversation of everyone is the ultimate authority.
- People feel empowered with a sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit.
- All feel involved, connected and supported in achieving higher collective aims.
- The organization achieves a higher level of collective intelligence.
- People realize more of their potential while contributing meaningfully to the whole.
How we work with you will depend on the unique needs of your organization. Here is a general framework with basic steps that we can adapt to your circumstances.
- Develop a greater understanding of your organization and unique needs by interviewing you and several members of your management team in depth.
- Provide a hands-on experience for your management team of our approach in action. In a series of four facilitated sessions, your team gets to work on your thorniest issues, obtain practical results, and experience this approach from the inside out.
- Provide learning and capacity-building opportunities for your staff. Experiential and transformational seminars on facilitative leadership, Choice-Creating & Dynamic Facilitation serve to build internal capacity throughout your organization for supporting creative collaboration.
- Support whole-system community across divisions and levels by periodically inviting microcosms into a creative space in an ongoing Wisdom Council or to address specific issues in Creative Insight Councils.
- Provide ongoing coaching for you and key members of your team as needed, throughout this transformational process.
If you know this approach is for you, we invite you to call us at 360-385-7118 to explore what is next.
If you want to learn more: