COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE: BRING DYNAMIC FACILITATION TO YOUR
ORGANIZATION OR COMMUNITY
What leadership competency is more important than being able to help people address difficult issues collaboratively and creatively, and achieve resolution in a way that builds trust?
Sponsor a Seminar
Benefits to your organization and/or community are numerous:
- You learn key leadership skills— how to elevate the quality of thinking in groups and meetings;
- You work on and experiment with solving key issues in your life, the organization, and society… and you make real progress;
- You learn life skills that are exciting and empowering;
- You build a network of locally-trained people with whom you can stay in touch and continue building your skills;
- Participants become a “we” – and build a wider spirit of community; and
- Individuals with interest can continue to deepen their understanding and practice of Dynamic Facilitation and the philosophy of “Choice-creating”.
- Top quality instruction
- Dynamic Facilitation Manual and Workbook for every participant
- Publicity for your organization through recognition in all marketing materials
- A free space in the seminar, with additional discount opportunities for your organization
Tuition is based on a 3-tier format for Corporate, Government, and Nonprofit employees. Discounts and income-generating pricing scales are negotiated with sponsoring individuals or organizations based on seminar specifics. Call us to discuss this unique opportunity.
Seminars can be arranged as 3-day or 4-day classes; sessions last 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM each day.
Download our brochure Sponsor a Seminar to share this idea with your colleagues. Or, call us at (360) 385-7118 or email info [@] dynamicfacilitation.com.