DYNAMIC FACILITATION: EXPECTED OUTCOMES
- Meetings arrive at better solutions to problems, faster and with more consensus
- Groups achieve breakthroughs on impossible-to-solve issues
- People determine and resolve what’s really on their minds
- The process builds trust, respect, and the spirit of community
- Everyone is engaged, enthused, and committed to the results
- People grow in personal creativity and capability
- Groups can access their broadest range of capability...
Dynamic Facilitation is appropriate to:
- RESOLVE BIG ISSUES: deal with difficult times, crises, or “impossible” problems; strategic planning; sparking a leap forward; or visioning.
- BUILD COMMUNITY: generate a sense of respect, resolve conflict, build trust, develop shared values, and the spirit of working together.
- ASSURE EXCELLENCE: new levels of organizational capability, where the ultimate product or service is extraordinary.
- BUILD A CIRCLE CULTURE: shift the organizational system where the ultimate process of making decisions is collaborative and respectful.
- DEVELOP PEOPLE: coaching, managing, training, and personal development experiences where people awaken to new levels of empowerment.
- IMPROVE ORDINARY MEETINGS: make small group decisions, plan, and problem-solve.
Learn more about outcomes of Dynamic Facilitation: